Click here to register your warranty information.
- Warranty Registration must be submitted online within 30 days of purchase or all repairs will be subject to applicable labor and replacement fees.
- If warranty information is not on file, a proof of purchase is required.
DogWatch Inc. (the Company), subject to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder, hereby warrants that it will repair or replace at it’s own discretion, without charge for parts or labor, the product or any part thereof (other than batteries) which is found to be defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials for the warranty period of:
- IB100 Warranty: two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- IB200 Warranty: two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- Scoot! Warranty: one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Warranty claims may be subject to dealer service charges and/or manufacturers shipping and handling charges. Except for the express warranty stated above, the Company disclaims all express and implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
As a condition of this warranty, customer must:
(a) Complete warranty registration online within 30 days after purchase.
(b) Notify the Company of a claimed defect within the warranty period after the purchase.
(c) Mail product back, insurance and postage prepaid, to:
10 Michigan Drive
Natick, MA 01760.
The Company’s sole responsibility under this warranty will be to repair or replace, at its option, the product or part which DogWatch Inc. determines to be defective. In no event will the Company be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of the purchase or use of the product. In no event shall the Company’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.