Register your warranty information with the button above.
- Warranty Registration must be submitted online within 30 days of purchase or all repairs will be subject to applicable labor and replacement fees.
- If warranty information is not on file, a proof of purchase is required.
DogWatch Inc. (the Company), subject to the terms and conditions set forth hereunder, hereby warrants that it will repair or replace at its own discretion, without charge for parts or labor, the product or any part thereof which is found to be defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials.
As a condition of this warranty, Customer must:
- Complete warranty registration online within 30 days after purchase.
- Notify the Company of a claimed defect within the warranty period after the purchase.
- Mail product back, insurance and postage prepaid, to your Authorized DogWatch Dealer.
The Company’s sole responsibility under this warranty will be to repair or replace, at its option, the product or part which DogWatch Inc. determines to be defective. In no event will the Company be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of the purchase or use of the product. In no event shall the Company’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
Terms and Conditions
- DogWatch Inc. provides a limited one (1) year warranty from the original date of sale on both parts and labor for the BarkCollar No Bark Trainer.
- DogWatch, Inc. provides a one (1) year warranty from the date of purchase on parts and labor for batteries.
- Accessories such as chargers and splitter cables carry a one (1) year warranty.
- Warranty does not cover repairs or replacement due to misuse by the owner or dog, improper maintenance or lost units.
- The warranty is void if the unit has been altered or an unauthorized person has attempted repair work.
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
Warranty claims may be subject to dealer service charges and/or manufacturers shipping and handling charges. Except for the express warranty stated above, the Company disclaims all express and implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This product is not intended for use with dogs who have a history of aggressive behavior. Do not use this product if your dog has a history of aggressive behavior or could cause harm to itself or others.