- #1 Reputation.com: Reviews Program
- #2 Reputation.com: Social Media Program
- #3 PPC Program: Understanding Your PPC Campaign
- #4 Search Engine Marketing: Dealer Website and PPC Performance Results
Webinar #1: Reputation.com Reviews Program
Webinar #1, focuses on using the Reputation.com Reviews Program and features our own Jackie Mosher-Bruss and our Reputation.com Customer Success Manager, Caroline Featherstone. Topics include:
- Signing-in to Reputation.com Reviews
- Reading and Responding to Reviews via Reputation.com.
- Sending Review Requests to Your Customers Using the Reputation.com App
- Using custom templates to make requesting and responding quick and easy.
- Live Q & A with Caroline Featherstone
Watch Webinar here: Webinar #1: Reputation.com Reviews Program
If you are interested in signing up for the Reputation.com Reviews Program, or if you have questions, please contact Jackie Mosher-Bruss.
Webinar #2: Using the Reputation.com Social Media Tools
Social Media is an effective and efficient way to build Brand awareness and grow your business. And it is free. But finding the time to do it and keeping your content engaging and fresh can be a challenge.
The Social Media tools in the Reputation.com platform can enhance what you do on Social Media while making it easier to do. Resources include:
- A ‘Library’ of DogWatch Social Media posts, images and videos you can use and customize post
- Editing tools
- A ‘Calendar’ post planner that let’s you create and schedule Social Media posts in advance
The Reputation.com Social Media tools are available (FREE!) to all Dealers in the Dealer Facebook Program. To participate in the Facebook program, contact Jackie Mosher-Bruss. [Note: If you would like to use the Social Media tools in Reputation.com without participating in the Dealer Facebook Program, the cost is $15.00/month.]
Watch Webinar here: Webinar #2: Reputation.com Social Media Tools
Webinar #3: Understanding your PPC Campaign
Chris Burns from our web team at Fort Point Design was our guest presenter for Webinar #3.: Understanding your PPC Campaign. He began with a brief refresher on:
- How we structure our PPC campaigns and why we structure them the way we do.
- How we measure results and what we know about how our campaigns perform.
He then addressed your frequently asked questions, including:
- Why don’t I see my ads? Why aren’t they on the first page?
- What’s the best way to tell if my ads are showing up?
- Why am I seeing another Dealer’s ads in my area?
- What is Call Tracking, and do I need it?
- How much should I be spending on my PPC campaign each month?
- Google has suggested some new keywords; should I add them?
- The phone hasn’t rung in 3 days; is something wrong with my ads?
- I got a call or email from someone who said there’s a problem with my PPC campaign; what should I do?
- What is an Optimization Score?
Watch Webinar here: Webinar #3: Understanding Your PPC Campaign
Handout: PPC Monthly Report Definitions
One thing we did not address in this Webinar session, but is a good tag-on to the discussion of PPC campaigns, is the option of adding the Click-Cease program to your PPC campaign to reduce the clicks that are potentially fraudulent. Read more about it in the Weekly Update posted October 23, 2020.
Webinar #4: Search Engine Marketing: Dealer Website and PPC Performance Results
As a follow-up to Webinar #3, Chris Burns from our web team at Fort Point Design presented helpful insights into Dealer Website and PPC programs and addressed common questions and concerns about website performance. Topics included:
- Call Tracking: Results of a Call Tracking study to better understand the real cost of acquiring a new customer from our PPC ads.
- PPC campaign performance: Trends and comparisons.
- Dealer website performance: How we rank in local search results, including how we compare to our competitors.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Responses to the most frequently asked questions about your websites and search results.
Watch Webinar here: Search Engine Marketing: Dealer Website and PPC Performance Results